Friday, January 25, 2013

Perhaps be the Means...

     I hope that what I write here will be as much, if not more, about you as about me. I'm don't want to hide that I'm here to talk about my faith and living a Christian life. Where do we talk publicly, sincerely, humbly about our beliefs? Depending on your background, you might talk about your faith frequently; perhaps you don't have a particular faith or you are not religious. Regardless, I believe there will be something in this blog for each of you. 

     I've titled this blog "Perhaps be the Means" based on a verse of scripture. The quotation in full is:
And we have suffered all manner of afflictions, and all this, that perhaps we might be the means of saving some soul; and we supposed that our joy would be full if perhaps we could be the means of saving some. Alma 26:30
     My desire is that here, by relating my experiences of meeting life as a Christian, particularly as an LDS Christian, that you and I will both be blessed and have our faith reinforced. This is a place where I hope that you and I might "perhaps be the means" of bringing our souls and the souls of others closer to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment. I appreciate your response but ask that you please be respectful and avoid using any profane language.